Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Pray

Isnin, 18 April 2011






Ohh Ohh Ohh .. and I pray I just cant sleep tonight. Knowing that things aint right. Its in the papers, its on the tv, its everywhere that I go. Children are crying. Soldiers are dying Some people don't have a home But I know there's sunshine behind that rain I know there's good times behind that pain, hey Can you tell me how I can make a change I close my eyes and I can see a better day I close my eyes and pray I close my eyes and I can see a better day I close my eyes and pray I lose my appetite, knowing kids starve tonight. And when I sit up, cause my dinner is still on my plate. Ooo I got a vision, to make a difference. And its starting today. Cause I know there's sunshine behind that rain I know there's good times behind that pain, hey Haven`t tell me how I can make a change I close my eyes and I can see a better day I close my eyes and pray I close my eyes and I can see a better day I close my eyes and pray For the broken-hearted. I pray for the life not started I pray for all the ones not breathing. I pray for all the souls in need. I pray. Can you give em one today. I just cant sleep tonight Can someone tell how to make a change? I close my eyes and I can see a better day I close my eyes and pray I close my eyes and I can see a better day I close my eyes and I pray I pray .. I close my eyes and pray ...




Sing by: Justin Biebier





Meaningfull and something same what just i'm thinking..

0 ulasan to Pray:

Catat Ulasan