Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Facebook

Khamis, 23 Jun 2011
This logo making the world have a new networking over the world..



Facebook really influenced our life to know our fren activities, new status, event or business network. It's really fantastic.





Facebook make fun to all fan and family..It's really working in reality life...




Every day, i never forget to open my account and checkout any interesting status...






Android to galaxy, ipad and all gadget to serving for facebook...




Today, one of the method to make my family know each other is facebook media..My first making group is Ikan Pari Asam Pedas Family..now we have almost 9 fan club..InyaAllah, the fan will be grow-up..Now, we will discuss everything all our ideas to development and sharing about our future. I'm in 9 sibling and the oldest, so i have make sure all my sibling in the good track..InyaAllah..






0 ulasan to Facebook:

Catat Ulasan