Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Chinese New Year

Sabtu, 13 Februari 2010

For the moment, I felt very tired to do activities that I very like to do before. Not easy to perform two jobs at any one time. Furthermore I'm working and study part time. I live like not enough time, all things must be done quickly. Time I am really satisfied with the work, resolving work, go to class, do assigment, clean the house if there spare time. Today also, the Chinese New Year, indeed I take the opportunity to return to my hometown at Muar.

Last night, I enjoy with fireworks games from neighbors who celebrate Chinese the big day. A while ago, only the burned rice guns to celebrate the day but today, they prefer to play fireworks to celebrate the new year and equivalent independence day in KLCC.Others also enjoy the night, the sky is dark representations decorated with stars that continue to illuminate the night.

0 ulasan to Chinese New Year:

Catat Ulasan