Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Trip to Kelantan..

Isnin, 22 Februari 2010
The vegetation chinese food and cut & paste games pen...

Our songket pensel box souvenior among winner..

Waiting the food at Fara Stall Kota Bahru..New menu..Sultane rice..

Ready on the line...

Last week i was going to Kelantan (17,18,19,20 Febuary 2010)..the east coast state in Malaysia. The location is most beautiful with priority of Malay culture and islamic influenced. The travelling almost 10 hours from Tg Malim with bus. The main objective to going there is for participated in Innovative & Creative Convensyen 2010 at Malaysia Science University Kubang Kerian. I was arrived from hometown on tuesday evening and moved to Kelantan at Wenesday morning. The bus through to Simpang Pulai,Cameron Highland and Gua Musang to the place.


I'm so tired but feel energy enjoy the journey. We arrived to Grand Riverview Hotel at 5.30 pm and I was share room with Megat who is the administration stuf but he going back to arrange a his brother in law wedding ceremony. I left lonely at hotel and try to get my kelatanese friend but they're not around. At night we are going HUSM for rehearsal presentation. Everything in a good condition. We're find somewhere to get the dinner at the nearest stall beside the road. After that we were going to Wakaf Che Yeh.

The second day was opening ceremony,i was wake up lately because can't slept in better way because i'm not comforted to slept lonely..in other words..afraid!!..kakakaka..We went Grand Hall HUSM for join opening ceremony and the first presenter group were present about they innovative product. After final presentation at the evening we will go back to hotel for rest and prepared our presentation at night. After dinner at small grocery for nasi bungkus ayam goreng (The rice folded with chicken fried)..

The room no 217 is our port to prepare and practise for speaking presentation. At the same time, we try to do adjustment or admendment several slide because we're presenter number 01. After discussion,i was going to lobby to get wifi server for finish homework. At 2pm,suddenly,the mental women (looked likes normal) was enter in to the hotel and crying after looked me. I'm so shocked at stay at the moment after the guard move the girl outside. In my mind,maybe the girls was heart broken after her boyfren left her alone. I walk faster althought my leg was hurt. I'm feel so confius.


The next day, my group were wake up early went to HUSM to prepare the lap top and LCD was working in good condition after breakfast frontal river view side. At that moment,i felt very hard to walk because my leg is too hurt. But i try to walk properly at stage. 'Senggara' group presentation so smooth and good presentation but we still have lack of the process to make it tought. The judges looked likes our SEG09 short form 'Safety Emergency Grilled 2009'.

After presentation,we went back to hotel. I felt so sicked on my leg and cannot walk properly. So i decided to left at hotel and do my homework at hotel lobby. I'm so sad because i just spent time at hotel lobby. I saw people in and out at that lobby area,sometime our entourage fiscal to know what i'm doing that time. I have chatting with one of Profesor who are joined our entourage. His only regular with 8 childrens and 3 of them got married. He told about his life and experience to be husband and father. We forgot the time very fast and need to dress up for Gala night.

At the Gala night the organiser will announced who will win the categories listed. Anyway, we're not sad after no nominated to win any categories but felt sad after we don't get the photo potret because our photo was damage..Huhuhu..

With the Chinese food menu,the waitres served time to time with 9 food servings. I'm not really like it and just take the several foods. After event,i'm going to room and try to handle my left leg sprains. I'm so hungary and just drink a water. My group was going out to nearest kopitiam. I try to checked the hotel menu but the prices are not comparetative...huhuhu...I just slept without switch off the television with the cold temperature which it cannot control..Huhuhu...

At early morning after prayer, i just try to prepared the begs for checkout quickly and to have breakfast. After left my bag at the lobby ,i get the great breakfast and feel so happy. I take my break same table with other group from uitm Sarawak and chatting for the moment..I just say 'I never going there'...maybe if i have oppourtunity..i wil visit Borneo Island. When i walk the to the lobby,one of auntie cal me 'Why your leg?..I just say 'I have sprains before that'..She advice me to use leg support but i have that and felt not comforted to wear.

The bus arrived the hotel at 9.30am and start to going back. Along the road,we just stop at Machang,Gua Musang,Cameron Highland and Bikam to take 5 and shopping. We arrived at UPSI at 7.30 was Maghrib time...Just warmed the car engine, i went to Pasar Minggu to bought same food for dinner.

I felt happy but sometime felt sad because i can't walk more place at Kota Bharu. Maybe nextime i wll visit there..:)

0 ulasan to Trip to Kelantan..:

Catat Ulasan