Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Cambodia

Jumaat, 12 Mac 2010
The Mosque i had to prayed



Traffic Jammed with motocycle..Lastime,modenas was sold at Cambodian.


US Dollar 8.00 for wifi/day at Holiday Villa Cambodia




Chilled out with my lap top..

The new southeast asian partner in ASEAN is Cambodia. The third country are still developed after several wars. I'm so not expected to come here because there a place less of facilities and infrastructure. The most important objective to come here is the help the Muslim Malay Champa who life at the apart of area in Cambodia. Today is my first day and i will be there from 12-14 Mac 2010...At 7.00pm,i and my brother in law drive to KLIA, and departure at 9.25 am..This is my 1st time i flight with MAS (Malaysia Arlines System)..

I dream come the true..Since undergrad,i have the highrise design studio and i have to decided to take MAS as my client. I had arranged apointment with MAS Tower management and pretend acting to promote catering service..HAHAHAHA..The ideas from my classmate Hidayah who wants to joined me to go MAS Tower beside the Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur. So today i have a nice nasi lemak and meets the new fren at plane..He very friendly and talk-tive..We just chatting until we're are not concern with time. The flight was departure at 11.00am..Sadly the car service is a not around..but luckly,Ustaz Hasan who the person need our helping to built school at Kg Pray Bis,Daerah Negeri Chenang at Cambodia.


We arrived the wrong hotel at the firstime,Holiday Inn Cambodia is not the right place,our accomodation at Holiday Villa which is the Malaysian Company Management. We're already so tired,after checkin few minute to wait because no more room available. Ustaz Hasan invited to go nearest mosque for praying. The 'Khutbah' means speech of the day in duo languange in Cambodian and Malay version. I have to followed the speech very simple and faith. After pray,we have the lunch with one of the Doctor from USM who are working almost 5 years at Phnom Pemn. We're chatting about the Cambodia living and lifestyle..End of the meet after eaten Cambodian Chicken Rice,i saw him traveled by Tut-Tut..Wonderful experience!!
All the currency in US Dollar so i decided do not spent much more money for shopping.At early,I'm not plan to shopping anymore coz i think when you come to other places,is not priorty to shopping,the matter can be find out at our country. I have suggestion to buy some book and matter which is artwork only. I only want to feel the unsual place and catched some photo as my achieved.
At night,we have appointment with Ustaz Hasan to go his Madrasah. We are going to dinner at Muslim Restaurant and i found the Johorian who are making business at Cambodia. Everybody know Ustaz. We're really confius..Who he's is???..As I know Ustaz,he have good relationship with some of our top community. My mission still on the line..The job will be done until i have find the site. Until this time..The 2 questions are not answer today?..I still wants to know about him and the currency really difficult to convert went we have bought some fruits at the wet market nearest to the hotel..Huhuhuhu..Dollar to Riel (Cambodian Currency)..

0 ulasan to Cambodia:

Catat Ulasan