Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Esprit

Jumaat, 4 Disember 2009
Taraaaa!!..Welcome bac!!,,

Skinhead boy with esprit..i wears for my history of day...




Finally after 3weeks i got back my beloved esprit watch..I bought 2007 for memory my 1st salary workin' after degree..hulaweeeee...syg gilerr aku jam ni..I just find at Plaza Masalam,Shah Alam after walk around and window shopping..The watch likes looking at me,HAHAHAHA..so i just realized and walk very near at showcase gallery..And i saw it very nice and beautiful..when i saw the price..not bad la..but it have 15% less..the salesgirl said..From the top of my hand the watch so suitable and i felt confident to wearing..The design elegant and minimalism..simple & not too much with decoration..It looked likes a sensation girl behind me at the bar...HAHAHAHA...Since i wearing,2 times i have to change the appearance glass,my watch was fall at floor and the glass was broken..i'm so careless about that..and the situation make me careful..I'm not material man but i'm designer of matter..to be honest everything belong with me, i have saw myself..Really?..Pls looked back ur wordrobe,u will know who you're...

Let's to Ban Lee Watch dealer at Tg Malim,you are really enjoy with well behaved service and honest to adviced client..I'm so happy with esprit are totally back to nature at my lefthanded..

0 ulasan to Esprit:

Catat Ulasan