Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

U're Welcome 2010

Rabu, 30 Disember 2009
Allhamdulillah..Just for several hours we're going to 2010..Wow!..For the 2009 i have achieved the target and dreamed..And this new year,i was thinking for along term strategic. I will became as husband,student and also architect at the same time. I needs for accumulate budget and planning,also concern about my financial..'Jangan jadi Hamba Duit!' means don be money slave..Hopefully,this year to be lucky and fate..As for past last year,i have a lacked of experience in any situation..I will do it the correction for this year,to be better than previous..InyaAllah..

At this moment,i really enjoyed and thankfull to Allah,who give me the oppourtunity for comfort life and sometimes as ordinary human,i have make to many mistake with person who are knowing me. I always forgive for everybody who hurt me at every night before i sleep..and may Allah forgive me..Amin!..

Have you achieved ur dream 2009?...If not,don be sad?..Try again and make sure 2010 will change ur life...

0 ulasan to U're Welcome 2010:

Catat Ulasan