Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Sad Monday

Isnin, 26 Oktober 2009

Salam n gud evening...How are you today??...I was in office right now at 5.51pm..Seperti biasa melalui hari-hari yang kita tidak jangkakan..On early morning,i saw one of practical stuff..I just call him to know his condition. His Dad passaway last week..His very young and kindness to me. Very gentlemen and have good effort to do his job. If me in his condition mybe i will lost my spirit and focus. I was apologized to him,about last night,i'm not going to his 'Majlis Arwah' or Farewell event in Malay culture. At the same time, i was advice him for positive way how to absord in that situation. I'm only crying in my heart because i'm not sure what happen to me,if somebody i love passaway..Maybe Allah will know about that...

Meanwhile, i got the bad story on sms..'Blum lg..bilik aku kene ceroboh arr bro..tgh setelkan ape yg ptt.maybe lewat sket aku kuar'...i was shocked! because the building was complete with cctv and located nearest with main road. but his room is located at the back. Thanks to Allah, nobody lost his equipment. Two times a weeks stoling happen in that office.

Today is the sad monday...But tomorrow i will going to Pangkor for courses..i need out of border activities. Boleh lah release tension sekejap je kot...Hopefully,the activites is not likes japanese touche, and have a good experience.

0 ulasan to Sad Monday:

Catat Ulasan