Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Fingers Hand

Sabtu, 23 Januari 2010

Last Friday, i was chating with my fren who married ages 6 years. While we're seating outdoor with English Hi-tea and kurma as desert,we talking about the new storey. My breath smelt a fresh air where we're seating at frontal lakeaside. Suddenly his son wants to eating. Then,he prepared the 'nasi bungkus' or take away food that he bought at the nearest restaurant. His child saw so hungary and he gives rice by it's own hand. I told him..'Bukan semua lelaki hendak suapkan anak makan'..Just several husband want to put their hands some rice for her child'..He said..Yuy!I agreed with you because i was desired if my mom used hand to give some rice than my dad..We laughed together for a day..I was thinking,it beautiful Malaysian man culture..so unique!

0 ulasan to Fingers Hand:

Catat Ulasan