Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

My Space

Ahad, 17 Januari 2010
I was in a very small space. I imagine a small space is a large space for I know what happens outside. I am daily in this small space. Space is not limiting to think and think until I find the correct answer for sure. If I am alone in this small space gives me inspiration to think about things. I will survey the depth of each thing that I expect in the brain. I feel that space is increasingly large and very large for the recipient. I will find the space another step further and very tiring. This is the story for 24 hours that I lead today.

National treasure that must be maintained for any future generations. I have been through a generation today that has created a virtual technologies increasingly great. World without borders up to relationship across continents. Humans today are spending time, money and age with the pursuit of luxury and comfort. I admit these things are true. Human past may not consider the matter. They only assess the meaning of spirituality and decency. Technological past is the most advanced and people today it is still studied the history of the past. Experts today trying to find answers about the past period of human skills. Great Wall of China, Pyramids, architecture of Al Hambra, Angkor Watt, Borobudur and others are still mysterious. Historians do not get the answer for sure to detect expertise owned by architects and engineers who built these old buildings.

0 ulasan to My Space:

Catat Ulasan