Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Master Class

Selasa, 5 Januari 2010
For the begining day,was started to attend the class of Msc. Conservation & Heritage Management..I was really tired with what were happen at my weekend..Just chill and hangout with fren but it really make me tired..When i step to main lecture hall FSPU..My memory was flashback at the moment..I'm feel likes attended the bachelor class,my ears and eyes catched anything from the place i was studied before.

At the same time, i remember with all nostalgia and the place i was stayed before. It only my imagination for the day. We have briefing from our top IPS coordinator. The lecture must be all in English because we have international student and also most of them is local student. Surely, at the 1st time for 2 years,i never speak in English more than 5 mint. But today, we have to listen and speak in English. It so dificult to me. I'm in a fever and headache. At the first class,im looked not comfortable and sometimes i'm so stacked to translate any word by the lecturer or my classmate.

For the second day,the weather is to bad,i drive in the rained. My class was started at 6.00pm but i'm arrived at 6.30pm..Pn Nakiah,ex studio master was remember that i'm her student. And i hope she really excited to teached about historical architecture. As the partime student, i need to attend 2 days class on Tuesday and Thursday. Both of days must be finished at 10-11pm but for early class we will going back early at 9pm.

It great day for me and hopefully not so trouble to me come the class 2 days per week. Currently, fillfull time with really exciting class and enjoy the programme. My schedule of life totally change.

0 ulasan to Master Class:

Catat Ulasan