Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Prosperity BurgeR

Jumaat, 22 Januari 2010
Yesterday. was very hard to me, i have trouble facing the situation. At the first time i have penalty for illegal parking at Putrajaya. Actually, I have been there to attend the seminar. Unfortunely, the parking provided is not enough and i just parking at the site of road when i looked any cars were parked there. So i had decided to park there without any doubted. While I walked back to the car, I saw a piece of paper at the frontal glass .. It's summon .. I'm so frustated with that, the site are not enough parking .. why the police still want to summon? .. It not fare for visitor who are going to Putrajaya.

Not good with situation.i 'm Drove to Mc'Donald and make decision to buy some food at drive through .. I'm very desired to bought a set of Prosperity Burger and chocolate sundae.
After paid at counter, i going to Lakeside view to enjoy the food. Suddenly, the stranger man come nearest to my window and knocked the glass .. I thought the authority person but it's wrong prediction. The man was promoter for product safety. I'm not comforted with that because I'm so tired and hungary. I just told him, I have worked to do for a reason keep away from stranger man. I went to nearest Lakeside felt so tired. I just stay at shelter and ate the food but the Prosperity Burger are not in packages. Sadly, i just redha mistaken for everything happen to me ..

0 ulasan to Prosperity BurgeR:

Catat Ulasan