Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Trains to Ipoh

Sabtu, 30 Januari 2010









Whether believed or not, today I take the train to go to Ipoh. With tickets priced at only RM17.00. I feel it is very chip and fun. I board the trains at 4.30 pm and the journey takes 2 hours 30 minutes. In the train, I have time to make some homework and enjoy the scenery of villages in Perak. I started traveling from Tg Malim railway station and the train will stop at the railway station to take the passengers in Sungkai, Tapah Road, Kampar and Batu Gajah. One of the most exciting when we travel with the train is that local residents will wave hand when the train pass in front of them. As they were celebrating the coming of rail to their area. Wow, It's a great time and experience to me for the first time I board the train. Travel more easily and not tiring. I have bought return tickets during the Tg Malim. Once daily in Ipoh, I board the train again to return to Tg Malim.

When return trip,i have meet with 2 people were of Indian women who want to return to Rawang. One of them sitting next to me, he is a Tamil language teacher and one is a teacher of English. Teachers are former students and UPSI has taught at one school in the Parit Keroma, Muar. Together they have a baby girl aged 2 years.

We just chat only to get rid of boring because LCD television is not open. Indian society has been practicing small children live with their families in the village. I feel strange, breast milk may not be used except to use cow's milk. In estate areas easier to obtain than fresh milk in urban areas. One of them wish to continue their studies at degree level in Tamil languange at Sultan Idris Education University. However the course has not yet been offered. I only know a little information on academic work because I only focused on technical fields. I know it because the course went along with Tamil language teachers. I am located on the table 'fish laga' female that I buy in 'Market Karat' such as Ipoh can not wait to return to Tg Malim.

Traveling is very exciting and when i back to Tg Malim,the welcoming rain which came down quite heavy. I leave the train and just say 'See u nextime and bye-bye'to the kindness siblings of Indian women.

0 ulasan to Trains to Ipoh:

Catat Ulasan