Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Project Runway

Rabu, 20 Januari 2010
I always put on my shout out only the sentences 'Project Runway' at Yahoo YM .. The words inspired from the reality tv titled words on that .. It gives me the spiritual to the design from sketch to become actual human dresses .. I really likes this program, it showing reality of life as the designer to contribute ideas become practicality. When the dress presented on the stage and have it become elegant soul for anyone who sees it. Carrier in reality, I must have done from the design of small to biggest skill. It can be as a master plan for the future and the tagible heritage at the land of TGM. Maybe one day it become the history for our Heritages and need restoration
at 100years later...


.

0 ulasan to Project Runway:

Catat Ulasan