Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Cancer Awareness..

Jumaat, 27 November 2009
Makcik Yah seating at the middle (oren+blue scarf) of table with my mom for celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri...


With her famili at Rumah Pakcik Syariff..From left:Pakcik Hussin (her husband),Hanum,Hidayah,Makcik Yah,My mom and Huda..



Salam...This topic i was descripted for public speaking for BEL200 lecturing by Madamme Asha,the Mrs Punjab at English class..Today,i was heard my loving auntie Mak Yah was one of critical patient level 4 for lung cancer. For Aidiladha,she and family are not comeback to hometown..I'm so sad..

She was very kindness auntie since i was child,take care about my studies and always caring of me. Now,she had to struggle for cancer problem..I will visit him this weeks to look her condition. I hope she will be better and have a strong internal spiritual..Ya Allah!!..Please SAVE her!..Amin..

I was stay at her homme at 1st time i'm worked at Kompleks Damai,Kuala Lumpur. She always care my food dishes,accommadition and everything..She always support me likes her son..My heart crying now when i know she have to spend shortest life..I must see her as soon as posibble..She very happy go lucky auntie and she always advised me to confident and success in life. She likes my mom..and I luv her very much..I never forget every word what she said to me before..Ya Allah!! Please forgive him and SAVE him!!..I really love all my parent!!..May U blessed her!..

0 ulasan to Cancer Awareness..:

Catat Ulasan