Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Labyrinth

Ahad, 15 November 2009



Three painting are more interpretation in my mind..i don know who the painter and i really likes that painting...

Life is likes labyrinth...Everybody got the hepiness,sadness,sickness & weakness..all about your journey in life. Allhamdulillah i got the offer letter from local university as post-graduate master student at IPSIS,UiTM..I felt likes i'm dreaming..And a dream come true...Dejavu become reality..I'm not beliv until i got sms by UiTM.."RM0.00 We are pleased to inform that application for Postgraduate Studies is successful. You can print the offer letter via http://ipsis.uitm.edu.my"..

I will going to the next level in my studies..Study until to the end..u can do ittttt!!!...For my fiance, thanks for moral support and u're always with me...My registeration is Dec 27..I still shocked!!..HEHEHEHE...I need to spend my financial for 2 years as partime student..My life will changed,most of the time with assignment and presentation.

My concept of studies..Studies is likes made the couture..Think more sense and sensual..u can get the true in your rule..Ermmm..philosophy...make it easier but fully of detail...mybe i'm thinking in different way..Apa-apa pun hidup ini seperti labyrinth..I just found the word as stated on the partition and play the games to get free souvenior..Just for fun! but the word very meaningfull for me..

0 ulasan to Labyrinth:

Catat Ulasan